Radio Guide model Premium
PREMIUM – is the new generation one-way radioguide receiver.
The model PREMIUM can be applied for any events, excursions and tours in conditions of normal noise level.
These receivers work in a group with a conventional transmitter, with an audio guide and as part of a conference system. Receivers of the "D1" band are also used in radio systems with broadcasting to two channels and simultaneously transmitting one voice channel of two speakers.
- The most modern, convenient and hygienic radio guide receiver in the form of a headset. The model features a built-in directional sound speaker, hidden in the case. No need to connect external headphones
- Lightweight and miniature receiver weighs only 23 grams
- A new generation of radio guides for stable communication even in radio interference zones. "Follow channel" function - changing the radio channel on the transmitter changes the channel on all receivers of the group. Automatic channel tuning on receivers
- Modifications for the frequency bands 863-865 MHz (hereinafter "D1" band) and 2.4 GHz (hereinafter "D2"). Users do not need permission to use a radio guide with such receivers
- Range of reception of the transmitter: up to 150 m for "D1", up to 60 m for "D2"
- Automatic reminder for lagging group members
- Good quality sound. The range of reproduced audio frequencies is 20-18000 Hz
- Setting of 20 channels in the range "D1" and 64 in the range "D2"
- Easy to manage and control
- A bag with a set of a radio guides for a group of 20 people weighs up to 2 kg
- Built-in battery. Continuous working time up to 9 hours
- Metal case for recharging and disinfection for 56 receivers. Set weight up to 6 kg
- Operating temperature range -20 +70 С
- Recharge via individual adapters or charging unit for 10 devices
- 12 month warranty
The radio guide system “PREMIUM”