Walking tour in the old Nessebar. Day tour. What to see in Nessebar.
You can arrange a tour in different languages for a group with Audio Guide Bulgaria.
You will be accompanied by our personal audio guide – a modern device with interesting recordings and educational talks for the sights of this town. It is not a problem if your guests speak different languages because we have a variety of them: English, Russian, Polish, German and Bulgarian.
We will help you find interesting places in the city through legends, stories and less known facts. The old city of Nessebar- an open air museum of history and Christian art. Every exposition in it is a museum itself. This is the only city in Bulgaria which is part of UNESCO.
- The walking tour lasts approximately 1.5 – 2 hours.
- You get to choose between two options - the first one includes winery visit and the second one doesn’t include it.
- You can choose an option with wine tasting – 5 different types of wine included.
- You visit 15 points of the old town – famous and interesting places.
Your guests or colleagues will get to see temples from different ages, the windmill, Roman thermae and fortress walls.
How the tour goes:
- Each person gets an audio guide device with earphones and a personal guide who leads the group.
- When approaching the sight, the guide shows a number, corresponding with the number of the recording and the people press it to listen to it.
- We take photos during the tour so that you can keep a memory from this experience. We upload the pictures on our Facebook page – you can download them later on.
Advantages of the audio guide tour
- It is an opportunity to have the group altogether, you don’t have to book personal guides for each language or to separate the group because of language barriers
- You save from renting a radio equipment because each person gets a device and can listen to the recordings individually
- Up to 100 people in a group
- You get two options in terms of time – 1.5 h or 2 hours
- Audio talks for interesting places and events, including churches and temples
- You can watch archaeological videos with information on the device
- The talks are based on true stories and legends, not only dates and boring facts
- An opportunity to listen to the talks in a chosen language
You will be amazed how interesting this audio guide tour is!
How to buy a tour
You have to contact us in advance. Please inform us for the date you wish to have a tour, the time you have, the number of devises needed and the languages you will need. Contact info: email: email@example.com Tel: +359888975886.
PRICE OF THE TOUR for groups of 15 people:
- 12 leva – wine tasting excluded.
- 15 leva – includes wine tasting in a winery.
Please contact us if you want a tour for a smaller group.
*In our office – by card or by cash. You can get an invoice if needed.
• For our group tours you have to deposit 50% in advance no later than 3 days before the reservation.
• You are guaranteed the availability of the devices if booked I advance.
• All the devices and earphones are disinfected by UV lights and disinfecting equipment.
The tour starts at the Fortification wall of the old Nessebar.
Available 5 languages: English, Russian, German, Bulgarian and Polish.
Audio Guide - your guide in Bulgaria! Enjoy the rich cultural and historical past of the country!
Our clients are satisfied and happy with this tour!
The route - What to see in Nessebar
About Old Nessebar
Church of St John Aliturgetos
Nessebar old houses
Church of Christ Pantocrator
The hidden altar
Basilica St. Sofia
Basilica of the Holy Mother of God Eleusa
Early Byzantine terms
Church Museum “St John The Baptist” and “St Spas”
Winery. Wine tasting – optional