A group walking tour in Sofia
You can arrange a tour in different languages for a group with Audio Guide Bulgaria.
You will be accompanied by our personal audio guide – a modern device with interesting recordings and educational talks for the sights of this town. It is not a problem if your guests speak different languages because we have a variety of them: English, Russian, French, Italian, Spanish, German and Bulgarian.
We will help you find interesting places in the city through legends, stories and less known facts. Some of the places are “St Alexander Nevsky” Cathedral, the Early Christian basilica “St. Sofia” and the Roman rotunda of St. George. For the last years, the capital of
Bulgaria has gained new archeological discoveries and new museums such as the crypt “St. Sofia”, Ancient Serdica complex, which is situated underground, and the museum for the history of Sofia.
- You can choose between 2 options: – full tour lasting 2.5 hours and a short walk lasting 1.5 hours, depending on the time you have.
- You visit 20 sights – famous and interesting as well as some less known places.
Your guests or colleagues will get to see the unusual part of Sofia!
How the tour goes:
- Each person gets an audio guide device with earphones and a personal guide who leads the group.
- When approaching the sight, the guide shows a number, corresponding with the number of the recording and the people press it to listen to it.
- We take photos during the tour so that you can keep a memory from this experience. We upload the pictures on our Facebook page – you can download them later on.
Advantages of the audio guide tour
- It is an opportunity to have the group altogether, you don’t have to book personal guides for each language or to separate the group because of language barriers.
- You save from renting a radio equipment because each person gets a device and can listen to the recordings individually
- Up to 100 people in a group
- You get two options in terms of time – 1.5 h or 2 hours
- Audio talks for interesting places and events, including churches and temples
- You can watch archaeological videos with information on the device
- The talks are based on true stories and legends, not only dates and boring facts
- An opportunity to listen to the talks in a chosen language
You will be amazed how interesting this audio guide tour is!
How to buy a tour
You have to contact us in advance. Please inform us for the date you wish to have a tour, the time you have, the number of devices needed and the languages you will need. Contact info: email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +359888975886
Price of the tour for groups of 20 people:
- 10 leva
Please contact us if you want a tour for a smaller group.
*In our office – by card or by cash.
- For our group tours you have to deposit 50% in advance no later than 3 days before the reservation
- You are guaranteed the availability of the devices if booked I advance
- You can get an invoice if needed
- All the devices and earphones are disinfected by UV lights and disinfecting equipment
Ivan Vazov Str. 2
Working time: 9:30 – 6:00 pm every day
The tour includes the important places in both options. Available 7 languages: English, Russian, German, Bulgarian, Italian, Spanish and French.
Audio Guide- your guide in Bulgaria! Enjoy the rich cultural and historical past of the country!
Our clients are satisfied and happy with this tour!
1. National Theatre “Ivan Vazov “
2. National Arts Gallery and Ethnographic museum
3. The Russian church
4. Monument of the Liberator
5. Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski”
6. Alexander Nevsky Cathedral
7. Ivan Vazov’s grave
8. Eternal flame. Synod
9. St. Sofia church
10. Monument of Tsar Samuil
11. Militia Monument
13. The East gate
14. Largo place
15. St. Petka church
16. Ancient Serdica Complex 1
17. Ancient Serdica Complex 2
18. The mosque
19. Triangle tower
20. Khali synagogue
21. Catholic Church
22. Statue of St.Sofia
23. St.George Rotonda church
24. Residence of the president
25. Café Museum