Sofia City tour - Day tour with Audio guide. Self-guided walking tour. What to see in Sofia.
We offer you an interesting trip to the capital of Bulgaria!
We offer you an exciting day tour in Sofia. A walking audio guide tour in the capital of Bulgaria and sightseeing in a language of your choice – take the opportunity and discover famous monuments, symbols and historical landmarks in the center of Sofia.
Our personal audio guide will direct you. It is a special device with recorded interesting storytelling to help you find out about the most interesting sights and attractions in the city. All you have to do is to hire a device with headphones, select your destination point and enjoy your trip!
The price of the audio guide day trip is 25 BGN.
You can decide when to stop for a break, a cup of coffee or a chat with your friends and then to continue your tour.
You can listen to the recordings on your own mobile phone.
ADVANTAGES OF THE AUDIO GUIDE TOUR
- Audio storytelling about the interesting places and most important events, as well as details of what you see inside the historical buildings.
- Our talks are not boring dates and facts, but real stories and legends.
- Easy to follow circular route with starting point in the city center.
- A choice to hear the storytelling in your native language or the one you have chosen.
- You do not need to follow a group or listen to the explanations of a tourist guide. You set up your pace and decide who is going to join you on your trip.
- The audio tour includes 25 landmarks, cultural and historical monuments, as well as les famous sites to explore.
- You can listen to the storytelling in the historical buildings without disturbing other visitors.
This walking day tour will fulfil your expectations! You will feel the spirit of ancient civilizations and simply fall in love with this unique city that carries the beautiful female name Sofia!
WHAT ATTRACTIONS YOU CAN VISIT. WHAT TO SEE IN SOFIA FOR A DAY.
Your acquaintance with her Majesty Sofia starts in front of the National Theater in the city center. Then you continue your walk in the ancient streets of Roman Serdica. You can see the most ancient temples in Europe and visit one of the largest Orthodox churches in the Balkans – the Alexander Nevsky Cathedral.
In the so-called Square of Tolerance you will see the main religious buildings of four religions at the same place: the Muslim Mosque, the Jewish Synagogue, the Orthodox Church and the Catholic Church. They are a striking example of historical good neighborliness and peaceful coexistence of diverse cultures.
The audio guide device will tell you in detail interesting stories and legends about the secrets of this city.
HOW TO PUCHASE YOUR DAY TRIP
SOFIA WALKING TOUR PRICE/admission fees/:
- Adults: 25 BGN / 13 euro per person
- Family admission fee( 2 adults + 1, 2 or 3 kids) – 55 BGN /28 euro
You can pay via our website by card - Visa, Master, Mаestro, Cirrius, American Express.
By selecting the date of your day trip in the calendar and book an audio guide device.
WHERE TO GET YOUR AUDIO GUIDE?
- In front of the Ivan Vazov National Theater at a pre-selected time. – (I. Vazov Theater is the starting point of the day tour itinerary).
We deliver audio guide only after booking and payment through our site.
- The method of returning the audio guide is agreed at our meeting. This can be both at the reception of your hotel, hostel and so in a convenient place for you.
All devices and headphones are disinfected with ultraviolet lamps and special equipment.
Telephone: +359 888 975 886 (WhatsApp / Viber)
ADDITIONAL DETAILS ABOUT THE DAY TRIP
Sofia audio day tour includes 25 attractions
- You receive a route map on which are marked the 25 attractions of Sofia and you also get coupons with 10% discount at the indicated on the map places for rest.
- The walking tour in Sofia lasts about 3 hours and you can choose when and where to stop for a rest.
- Audio guide Bulgaria offers storytelling in 7 languages: Russian, German, Bulgarian, English, French, Italian and Spanish.
- All the attractions with free admission are included in the day trip.
Audio Guide Bulgaria – your guide in Bulgaria – will help you enjoy the cultural and historical past of the country – a country with long and rich history.
Our clients really appreciate this day trip in Sofia and share with us their memorable experiences!
1. Ivan Vazov National Theater
2. National Gallery and National Ethnographic Museum
3. Russian Church
4. Monument to Tsar Liberator
5. Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski ”
6. St. Alexander Nevsky Cathedral
7. The grave of Ivan Vazov
8. The eternal fire
9. Basilica of St. Sophia
10. Monument to King Samuel
11. Monument to the "Bulgarian Volunteer"
13. The East Gate
14. Largo Square
15. The Church of St. Petka Samardzhiyska
16. Ancient Serdica-I
17. Ancient Serdica – II
18. The mosque
19. The Triangular tower
20. Synagogue. Hali
21. Catholic Church
22. The statue of Sofia
23. Rotunda "St. George"
24. The Presidency
25. The Cafe Museum
LISTEN TO THE TEST RECORDING
Excerpt from the recording №2 National Gallery and National Ethnographic Museum:
Excerpt from the recording №2 National Gallery and National Ethnographic Museum:Excerpt from the recording №2 National Gallery and National Ethnographic Museum
Excerpt from the recording № 10 Monument to King Samuel:
Excerpt from the recording № 10 Monument to King Samuel:Excerpt from the recording № 10 Monument to King Samuel