Sofia City tour - Day tour with Audio guide
We are offering an interesting walking tour in the capital of Bulgaria.
It is an opportunity to get to know about the famous monuments, historical sights and symbols of the city of Sofia in a language of your choice/ in your language.
You will be accompanied by our personal audio guide – a modern device with interesting recordings and educational talks for the sights of this town. You rent the device with earphones, walk around and enjoy the tour!
The price is 25 leva.
The audio tour is also available to be listened to on your phone. Get the mobile app
You get the option to stop for a rest, to grab some coffee, or to chat with a friend and then to continue the walk.
Advantages of the audio guide tour
- Audio talk for interesting places and events, including churches and temples.
- The talks are based on true stories and legends, not only dates and boring facts.
- A convenient circle-like route starting in the center of the city.
- An opportunity to listen to the talk in a chosen language.
- You don’t need to be in a group or to listen to a tour guide with many people. You choose your own speed and company.
- The walking tour includes 25 sights – some of the most famous places as well as some less known but equally fascinating.
- You can listen to the recordings without interrupting other visitors.
The stories from this walk will make you fall in love with this unusual city, with the beautiful name of Sofia.
Whats interesting about the tour
The introduction to Her Majesty Sofia begins at the piazza in front of the national theatre “Ivan Vazov” in the central part of the city.
You will be able to walk around the ancient streets of Serdica. You will meet the oldest functional churches and temples in Europe. You will get to see one of the biggest orthodox churches in the Balkans – St. Alexander Nevski Cathedral.
At the tolerance square, you will see temples of several religions: the Muslim mosque, the Jewish synagogue, the orthodox, and the Catholic Church. They are all evidence for the historical neighboring and peacefully cohabitating of different nations. The audio device will tell you in detail the most interesting legends and secrets of the sights of Sofia.
How to buy a tour
You get the rented device from our office.
- Adults: 25 leva / 13 euro per person
- Students: 15 leva / 8euro per person
- Family ( 2 adults + up to 3 children ) – 55 leva /28 euro
*You can pay through our website shortly after you choose a date for the tour in the calendar window and reserve an audio guide, using VISA, Master Card, Maestro card, Cirrius, БОРИКА, EuroLine American Express and American Express.
*Payment in the office – you can choose to pay by a card or by cash.
- That we can guarantee available devices only if you book and pay in advance.
- Our devices and earphones get disinfected by UV lights and special disinfecting equipment.
ATTENTION! Due to the epidemiological situation, the office switched to offline mode of operation, but the audio guide rental service remains available. It is carried out only after reservation and payment through our website.
Audio guide delivery is included in the tour price. It is made at your choice to the specified address and hour:
- at the Ivan Vazov National Theater - the starting point of the excursion route.
The return of the audio guide is also subject to agreement.
- The tour of Sofia includes 25 points.
- You get a map with a route of the sights, incl. 10% discounts for some of the places.
- The walking tour lasts approximately 3 hours as you choose the speed and time for each place.
- Available 7 languages: English, Russian, German, Bulgarian, French, Italian and Spanish.
- All places are entrance free.
Audio Guide - your guide in Bulgaria! Enjoy the rich cultural and historical past of the country!
Our clients are satisfied and happy with this tour!
1. National Theatre “Ivan Vazov“
2. National Art Gallery and Ethnographic museum
3. The Russian church
4. Monument of the Liberator
5. Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski”
6. Alexander Nevsky Cathedral
7. Ivan Vazov’s grave
8. Eternal flame. Synod
9. St. Sofia church
10. Monument of Tsar Samuil
11. Militia Monument
13. The East gate
14. Largo place
15. St. Petka church
16. Ancient Serdica Complex 1
17. Ancient Serdica Complex 2
18. The mosque
19. Triangle tower
20. Khali synagogue
21. Catholic Church
22. Statue of St.Sofia
23. St.George Rotonda church
24. Residence of the president
25. Café Museum