Terms of Services
General Terms and Conditions of Usage of the service
General Terms and Conditions of Usage of Services Provided by
AUDIOGUIDE BULGARIA Ltd
These General Conditions regulate the legal relations between AUDIOGUIDE BULGARIA OOD, Sofia and an unlimited number of users using the services: online audioguide, temporary paid provision service - rental of an electronic device "Audioguide" and its accessories and one-day excursions with transport services. Request and booking of the service described in this document is carried out through the Internet platform audio-guide.bg
Prior to booking a device through the platform, customers should review and familiarize themselves with these General Terms. By booking the Audioguide the client agrees to these General Terms and is committed to complying with them.
For these Terms and Conditions, the following terms and expressions have the following meanings:
AUDIOGUIDE BULGARIA Ltd or Web site administrator means AUDIOGUIDE BULGARIA Ltd., Sofia, UIC 204808481, VAT BG204808481, with headquarters and address of management - Sofia 1407, 28, Korab planina str., Office, 12 represented by the manager Mihail Lyudmilov Peshev, email - firstname.lastname@example.org
User, Client, or Visitor meansany person who reserves the service provided by Audioguide Bulgaria and accesses or uses the Website.
Service - Providing for temporary rewarding use of an Audioguide electronic device along with a headset and a route map. The device is intended for listening to audio recordings containing information about the city's sights. Each audio record has a number that matches the landmark number of the card provided to the User with the Device.
Online Audio Guide service - temporary paid access to the online player ss recording for the Audio Guide. Access is intended for listening to audio recordings that contain information about the transparency of the city. All audio recordings have a number corresponding to the numbers on the map.
Reservation - pay for service
Reservation code - a document issued by Audioguide Bulgaria certifying that a full advance payment has been made for the Audioguide service.
Website - means website audio-guide.bg
An electronic statement means an electronic statement within the meaning of the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act and with regard to the functions and capabilities of the website and may include an electronic form for reservation, consent.
I. Booking Terms
1. By submitting an electronic statement (by making an online booking) it is considered that the User has signed a contract with the Administrator. The user declares that he/she is familiar with these Terms and Conditions.
2. The booking form contains the following particulars or a part thereof:
(a) the user's name and surname;
(b) route and point of visit;
(c) a valid email;
(d) country (nationality);
(e) the total number of people who will use the Service;
(f) the date of the planned visit;
3. The user is obliged to pay the price of the Service in advance.
Payments for the temporary use of an Audioguide electronic device, together with a headset and a route map, can be made online via the following bank account of AUDIOGUIDE BULGARIA LTD:
Bank: Postbank (Bulgaria)
ΙΒΑΝ: BG98 BPBI 8170 1606 1896 83
BIC / SWIFT: BPBIBGSF
5. Upon successful booking, you receive the reservation code on your email. You need to provide this code in the offices of Audioguide Bulgaria to receive the device and necessary access.
6. To receive an invoice for the purchase, the concerned person should notify the webmaster of email@example.com in writing and provide all necessary information. In this case the invoice can be obtained at the address of management of Audioguide Bulgaria.
II. Terms of payment
The consumer is obliged to pay for the service purchased online on the website audio-guide.bg in the following ways: by bank card; via PayPal or bank transfer. Prices in the online store are indicated in LEVA - BGN (including VAT)
For day tours, payment can be made the day before the tour. If there are bank taxes associated with the payment, these must be paid by the consumer.
III. Cancellations by the client & “no-show”
3. All booking cancellations must be made in writing to Audioguide Bulgaria Ltd at our corporate email: firstname.lastname@example.org Cancellations communicated verbally to company staff (e.g. drivers, guides, resort representatives, office staff, etc. ) or in writing to other email addresses will not be considered valid. If the customer does not provide the terrestrial service provided by Audioguide Bulgaria Ltd. (e.g. transfer, tour, etc.) due to last-minute illness, flight cancellation, etc., it is considered a "no-show" and no refund will be issued. The same rule applies if the client decides to leave the vacation before it ends.
On request, we can issue a document confirming the cancellation details which you can use to claim your insurance company.
IV. Refund conditions for tour cancellation
4. All cancellation requests must be sent in writing to email@example.com . Cancellations made by verbal communication to company staff or guides or sent to another email address will not be considered valid.
For tours/excursions, a full refund is provided if cancellation is made 24 hours before the start of the tour. If cancellation is made less than 24 hours before the tour, no refund will be given.
If payment for tours/excursions was made by bank transfer, debit or credit card or PayPal, the transaction fee during the refund process will be borne by the user.
Refunds for canceled tours are processed by Audioguide Bulgaria Ltd within 72 business hours of cancellation.
If the client does not show up, no refund will be made.
There are no refunds for paid guides that the client receives in the form of files (pdf, excel, word, etc.) via email. This service is considered completed when the client receives an email with an attachment.
V. Cancelations by Audioguide Bulgaria Ltd
5. If Audioguide Bulgaria Ltd needs to cancel or significantly change a reservation due to a force- majeure circumstances, the user will be given the following options:
a) accept the changed arrangement
b) order an alternative tour from Audioguide Bulgaria Ltd In this case, if the tour is cheaper than the initial one, Audioguide Bulgaria Ltd will refund the difference in the price to the user. If the tour is more expensive than the initial one, then the user should pay the remaining difference.
c) cancel or accept cancellations by Audioguide Bulgaria Ltd (full refund will be obtained). Audioguide Bulgaria Ltd Is not responsible for any incidental expenses that a client may have incurred as a result of the booking such as visas, vaccinations or non-refundable flights.
VI. Intellectual property
6. All content on the site is owned by AUDIOGUIDE BULGARIA and is protected by copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property right.
You may display, download, store, and print content from the site solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You may print or reproduce content electronically, including logo, text, movies, photos, scripts or animations, in whole or in part, with the prior written consent of AUDIOGUIDE BULGARIA.
VII. Photos and testimonials
7. Images taken during our holidays may be used by Audioguide Bulgaria Ltd without charge in all media for marketing or advertising purposes (i.e. websites, brochures, slideshows, social media etc.). Written feedback and images sent to the company by clients are also subject of the same conditions and can be used without special permission by their authors.
VIII. Accuracy of the information on the site
8. AUDIOGUIDE BULGARIA makes every effort to maintain accurate and up-to-date information on the site. However, we can not guarantee its accuracy at any time. Please note that information submitted by us or our third party partners may contain inaccuracies and typing errors or may be outdated at the time you access it.
9. Audioguide Bulgaria Ltd shall not be held liable in cases of “force majeure” circumstances, herewith described as events which we or our subcontractors cannot predict or avoid, such as terrorist activity, strike, war or threat of war, riot, civil strife, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, fire, road accidents, traffic jams, vehicle breakdown etc. Audioguide Bulgaria Ltd will act and do whatever is possible to the best of its abilities in order to minimize the impact on the clients’ journey in such cases. Claims for missed flights, only partially or totally unused other services as a result of such circumstances will not be acknowledged in such cases.